Popup is an interactive learning aid for pairs of words. It behaves much like a stack of flashcards, but handles one-to-many and many-to-one word relationships better, and includes an integrated scheduler for efficient use of your 'cards'. Popup was written by Bjorn Ghola and myself.
- An editor for cardstack files with support for copying and pasting groups of words, as well as drag and drop.
- Three quiz styles: multiple choice, spelling, and flashcard.
- Supports quizes and practice
- Graduated time interval scheduler.
- Localized for Thai and German.
- Full source code available.
- Free: Released under the GNU General Public Licence 2.0
- A recent version of the GNUstep core libraries
User Contributed Cardstacks
cvs -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/popup co popup